The Objective of the Union shall be to carry out the activities conducive to the economic and socio-economic development of the Milk Producers by organizing, effective production, processing and marketing of miIk and milk product etc. The major objectives of the Union are as follows :-
• The objectives of the Union is to carry out activities conducive to the economic and socioeconomic development of the milk producers by organizing effective Production, Processing and Marketing of Commodities.
• To achieve the above objectives, the Union may
• Purchase the surplus milk from rural members and other without affecting the interest of the members.
• Organize new milk producers’ co-operative societies and develop affiliated societies to the utmost and advice, guide, assist, rectify, control or take over their management partially or fully when necessary and if appointed as an administrator by the Registrar or at request of the member.
• Provide veterinary and artificial insemination services and other technical inputs for milk production enhancement and medicines for porphylacric and preventive purposes.
• Undertake and/or encourage production of milk and growing of fodder and agricultural products.
• Undertake or to assist in marketing of cattle.
• Arrange training of Employees of the Union and members. Generally carry on such other activities as would further the objectives and to do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above mentioned objectives.
• Lant, having the capacity of 100MT/Day, at a subsidized price to the milk producers.